I am a career consultant and executive recruiter with a lifetime of experience preparing people for interviews.
Now that “recruiting” is mostly an in-house function, recruiters are less incentivized to prepare candidates for interviews.
That is where I came in. I prepare candidates for interviews.
I work on issues and questions that all candidates need to be ready to respond to and strategies they need to employ, including
The ultimate goal,
- Get an offer and negotiate a deal.
Preparation before the interview,
- The location of the company and parking issues
- The name of the people they are meeting with
- The personalities of the interviewers
- Critical issues for the candidate to probe, like why are they hiring?
Questions to prepare for
- Tell Me About Yourself”,
- “How much are you looking for?”
- “What would your last manager say about you?”, and
- “Why should we hire you?
How best to conclude the interview
- Questions to ask that help determine whether you’ve interviewed well.
Before your big interview, take advantage of my FREE 15-minute consultation. Reasonable rates.
For more information, call me at 818-389-1876 or write to me at email@example.com.
Jackson McCarthy & Associates, Inc. – “Career Counseling for a Changing World.”