You’ve received your degree and you are ready to start your career. You never learned how to look for work or any of the other vital skills necessary to secure meaningful employment.
I am an experienced career consultant with years of executive recruiting and outplacement experience. I have helped accountants, engineers, sales and human resources professionals working for companies like Walt Disney, Amgen, Occidental Petroleum and Deloitte & Touche to make critical career changes.
I’d like to help you get your career on track and keep it going in the right direction.
Learn how to:
- Create a Market Plan using your career goals.
- How and why to include recruiters, internet advertisements and networking as strategic tools.
- Communicate effectively with potential employers.
- Research company and potential interviewer.
- How to tell employers who you are and what you have to offer
- Prepare to answer difficult interview questions
- How and why to ask, “where do I stand and what is the next step?”
Contact us to find out more about how we help you get your career on track and keep it there. Call us at 818-389-1876, jacksonmccarthy.com.