I’ll provide you with a roadmap to the interviewing process complete with the most frequently asked questions and answers. I’ll show you strategies to help you get past what is likely to be difficult portions of the process.
I will research the position you are interviewing for.
- Analyze the job description and compare it to your skills and training.
- Research gaps in your skills or training and a strategy to work around the deficit.
- Look at who HAS and who HAD the same job title at the same company and compare/contrast your backgrounds.
- Research the position to see how many times it has been filled in the past 3 years.
- Do a search of people with the same title in the local area and look at their backgrounds.
We will role play.
- Answering Typical Questions, including
- Tell Me About Yourself”,
- “How much money are you looking for?”
- “Why should we hire you?” and
- Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses.
- Construct 5 questions for you to ask of the interviewer
- Finish by asking if the interviewer has doubts or reservations about your ability to do the job.
Negotiating Compensation and more
Show you how to negotiate compensation including benefits, time off, 401(k), and more.
I use GoToMeeting.
Take advantage of my FREE 15-minute consultation.